- The fight for improved conditions in public housing;
- The fight for more affordable housing;
- Welcoming immigrants into US citizenship;
- The fight for public education dollars;
- The fight to improve public transport in Washington DC
- Targeted voter work;
- Expanding labor market intermediaries;
- Leveraging the private sector to reduce gun violence;
- Challenging tax giveaway deals to big businesses that yield no community benefits.
In the Age of Trump, the Industrial Areas Foundation holds a focus on substantive public business. Freakouts and flashes-in-pans come and go. IAF is long haul. The results speak for themselves.